- I just completed my final (HUGE) project for my Administration Class! I will present it tomorrow and basically be done with the course! Praise the Lord!
- Tomorrow is our last day for the school week! Bring on Easter break!
- I get to see my fiance tomorrow night. We get to spend basically three days together (minus the time he's at work and class)! Wow! It may be the longest yet! :)
- Future hubby and I are taking engagement pictures with my great friend Danielle on Thursday! Eek! I'm excited, for the pictures and to see my beautiful friend!!
- I'm hoping to see my beautiful cousin Lesley (check out her blog, she's fantastic and inspires me!) and hopefully my good friends Jamie and Jamie!
- My sister is going to be home when I get back from Springfield! Ah!! Then I'll have a few days with her! And she's bringing home our dear Sarah! YAY!
"When the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James and Salome bought spices, so that they might go and anoint him. And very early on the first day of the week, when the sun had risen, they went to the tomb. And they were saying to one another, “Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance of the tomb?” And looking up, they saw that the stone had been rolled back—it was very large. And entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, dressed in a white robe, and they were alarmed. And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter that he is going before you to Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.” And they went out and fled from the tomb, for trembling and astonishment had seized them, and they said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid." Mark 16:1-8 ESV
Ok, this a short and simple post jam packed with lots of excitement but I have a lot to do still! I continue to pray for anyone that comes across this simple little blog, I hope it has been a blessing to you and that God continues to bless you in many ways!
More wedding talk to come soon! You can count on that!