5.29.2011

wedding excitement!

So, last time I wrote about the wedding my excitement was increasing but I was still a tad bit stressed about it all. But... the full fledged excitement has returned and I'm ready to get going on the planning! I am slowly checking off things on my to-do list.


Checks:
  • Start guest list
  • Get jewelry!! :)
  • Design invitations! I am in LOVE with these!
Ok.. so maybe I haven't been super productive but the ideas are flowing and I'm ready to actually start checking things off! 

I have been really focused on the reception decor lately. I have a could ideas for centerpieces and some other little things so now I just need to make a commitment and start the buying so I can do whatever I can ahead of time! I also need to finish making the bridesmaid bouquets and the boutonnieres and corsages.. "Momma!!" 

How about the ceremony decor? I have no clue! I am not a huge fan of the traditional candle abra but.. other ideas I have aren't really coming together in my head either. Except for one idea thats kinda floating around.. more to come on that, I'm sure! 

I also have some ideas for the guestbook table and entrance. The ideas have potential to be something super cute! ;)

Have ya heard about our themed reception? Baseball! Ok, to clear this up.. No, I'm not an avid baseball fan but I love the theme and I'm super excited about it! Chris is a HUGE Cardinals fan and I think he's pretty pleased with the theme! I'm moving in just 3 days and I'll be living about 20 minutes from him and so not only am I excited to be close to him just in general, I'm excited to work on wedding stuff together, as a cute couple, because I think we are pretty dang cute! 

I've been working on our website off and on. It's exciting to think about all of the people who will be coming to celebrate with us as we start our lives together! Ok, theres a not-so-quick-update on the wedding planning. Hopefully I can start really checking things off the "list" soon!


125 Days! Woohoo!

No comments: