11.09.2011

Oh Wednesday.

Yesterday was such a wonderful day at home. It was a personal development day for certified staff in the school district so I was at home! I did laundry, dishes, more laundry and made lunch and dinner for my sweet husband. It was cold and rainy day so I was even more happy to just stay home. I think Dakota enjoyed having the day out of her kennel as well. My amazing in-laws bought us a washing machine that we got this weekend so I'm finally catching up on laundry that has needed to be done for quite some time. Its funny how much easier it is to get done when the laundry room is only down the hall way rather than going to a laundromat or friends house. I still have a lot more to do to get our house in order but its coming together. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are coming for a few days next week so I'm trying to get our house looking a little more like a home! I'm very excited to have company though! My family has been here and Chris's dad has but its all been for over night and not much time to hang out or visit.

I'm excited for the rest of this week too though! I'm going hunting! Yep, not just going with Chris but I'm actually taking a gun! I'll make sure to report back on that!! I'm SO very excited!

I'm thinking Dakota and I need to go out and take some pictures after work today. We're having leftovers for dinner so I'll have some extra time. I'll try to post tomorrow!

Be a blessing!


No comments: