11.10.2011

sweet husband.

I am very thankful for my husband. I know that we'll spend the rest of our lives figuring out marriage and all that it entails but he sure is doing a good job of it so far. I have been a little (lot) on the stressed side lately and there has been a couple times lately where I got pretty emotional but Chris has been such a comforter and encourager that it helps so much. I'm realizing something lately the way we handle stress and emotions is so opposite that I feel like we balance each other. I definitely need some balance in that area!

Chris especially made me feel loved last night when he knew I was stressed and emotional so he put in the movie from the first night we ever hung out, "Walk The Line." It was during that movie that he kissed me for the first time. It was so nice to just cuddle up and enjoy the movie that brings back so many sweet memories.

My sweet husband is such a blessing to me. I'm sometimes overwhelmed by the exciting thought of spending the rest of my life with him. I remember it seeming so surreal when he first proposed to me and truly seemed like a fairy tale but now I'm living out a fairy tale and its just perfect.

Love knows no limit to its endurance
no end to its trust,
Love still stands
when all else has fallen.

1 Corinthians 13:7-8
Be a Blessing!

No comments: