2.06.2012

Baby Wescoat: 13 Weeks! (new due date...again!)

Baby Wescoat is the size of a peach!
Well, we have ANOTHER new due date, August 12! Supposedly this will be the last one until little one decided the day on his/her own! At least, it was moved up this time rather than back, one day... I'll take it! :)


How far along? 13 weeks and 2 days!
Total Weight gain: 1 pound
Maternity Clothes? nope, but definitely starting to get a little bump
Stretch marks? no, and I bought lotion for that last night, hoping to keep them away
Sleep? definitely getting better! no more sleeping on my belly though!
Best moment from last week: our doctor's appointment. We got to hear our sweet little baby's heartbeat and got a great report from the doctor!
Miss anything? not really, just happy to be so healthy!
Movement? not yet, but the doctor said I might start feeling something before I go back in four weeks. SO excited!
Food cravings? nope. I'm back to pretty normal eating habits
Anything making me sick? no, so blessed to be so healthy!
Gender? 7 more weeks and we can find out! EEEK!
Labor Signs? nope!
Wedding rings still on? oh yea!
Happy or Moody? happy! I get a little weepy sometimes over petty things (and sometimes big things) but I hear thats to be expected ;)
Looking forward to? knowing the gender! Seriously, I'm getting so excited!

Here's what our litte one is up to this week! :)

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce.

No comments: