2.15.2012

versatile blogger award.

Thank you Mommy to a little lady[bug] for awarding me this award!




When you receive this award there are 3 things that you are asked to do:1. Thank the person who nominated you with a back link to their blog.
2. List 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 newly discovered or fondly followed blogs

Seven Things about Mrs. Kayla Lee
1. I married my best friend in October 2011.
2. We're now expecting our first child on August 12, 2012. I'm already so in love with this little child.
3. My dream as a child was to grow up and be a baby sitter and I'd totally be ok with that still.
4. I cheered for 11 years and coached for a few too. I had a serious passion for cheerleading.
5. I have an amazing Savior named Jesus, He died for my sins and your sins too.
6. I want to do more craft projects but at the time I spend more time looking at ideas than making them happen.
7. I have a huge fear of the dark and large bodies of water. I try to act cool though and hide them both pretty well.


My 15 Nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award!
1. A Blossoming Homestead
2. Alphabet Soup
3. in every season
4. Moving on Up
5. MOPPY'S MUSINGS
6. simple thoughts
7. Where Your Treasure Is
8. Farmgirl Paints
9. Fire Wife Katie
10. Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
11. DIVAS AND DREAMS
12. I Heart Naptime
13. deal seaking mom
14. Kevin and Amanda
15. The Pendelton House

No comments: