3.31.2011

weekend and life.

I am so ready for this weekend! Tomorrow we get to see my awesome brother and sisters. We're meeting them halfway for dinner and I can't wait! We all had such a good time over Spring break but it was much to short so this will a nice! We're also going hiking with wonderful friends at my aunt and uncles ranch on Saturday. I'm excited to get out there in the (hopefully) beautiful weather! I am really hoping to get out there and put good use to my camera as well! Sunday brings great joy as well! I have absolutely fallen in love with children's church! It has been so great to get to know these children and learning about another aspect of children's ministry has been a huge blessing too! I've never really been a part of children's church or seen it run so it's all new to me but going really well! Sunday afternoon I am meeting Chris to go fishing and then head to Bolivar to celebrate a wonderful man! One of the ministers at FBC is retiring and I can't wait to catch up with all of the dear people that I miss! Spending the afternoon and evening with Chris is going to be fabulous, we don't even have to wait 2 weeks this time! :) Wahoo! I cant wait! Hopefully, there will be lots of pictures taken on Sunday too! (Chris, I'm sorry in advance but I really want pictures of us)


I feel like I've really grown up over the last few months and definitely over the last year. Maybe that sounds silly to say but I believe its true. I'm not sure when I went from feeling like a college student to a somewhat adult but it's kinda nice and a bit strange all at once. I've gone through a lot of different situations, been through/going through different relationship, and making decisions that can change my future. But guess what, I have such a peace about it all. I was just reminded that worry is a sin and I'm so thankful for the comfort I have in my Savior! I want to make the right choices in life to be pleasing to Him but how great is it that even when I mess up (because "life happens" remember?), He is there to get me back on track. 


~~Thank you Lord for your constant comfort. No matter what comes my way I can turn to you, my friend, my Wonderful Counselor. Thank you for Your guidance through scripture and the ease we have to talk to You through prayer. 

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:2-3 ESV

No comments: