1.04.2012

Baby Wescoat: Week 11 (actually week 8)

I'm going to be a Momma! Ah!! Here's a quick update, a better story will come soon!

How far along? 11 weeks 2 days (8 weeks 2 days according to new due date! updated 1/13/2012)
Total weight gain: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? no, but my pants are quite snug after I eat
Stretch marks? nope!
Sleep: I'm struggling to stay asleep all through the night. I'm exhausted most of the day so I don't have problem falling asleep but I'm waking up at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning and struggling to fall back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Feeling like I look pregnant rather than fat :) Its getting better at least
Miss Anything? The simplicity of fixing a cold lunch meat sandwich for lunch.
Movement: Not for a bit longer. But it makes me smile just thinking about it.
Food cravings: Not really other than sweets but that's not all though strange for me :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat smells especially awful when I first start cooking and eggs stink! But thankfully nothing is making me sick!
Gender: No clue! Although we both lean towards wanting a boy. I loved having an older brother so I think it would be great. But a healthy baby girl would be an equal joy!
Labor Signs: No way!
Symptoms: Tired and easily emotional
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Generally happy with the slight strike of emotion
Looking forward to: Our doctor appointment tomorrow. Hoping to hear little baby's heartbeat!

Please pray for Chris, myself, and of course sweet little baby as we enter in to this great adventure!



No comments: