1.23.2012

Baby Wescoat: Week 11

Baby Wescoat is the size of a lime!!
How far along? 11 Weeks
Total Weight gain: 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes? No, I think the bloating I had went away and now I look smaller than before! Ha
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep? Getting much better and I'm not near as tired during the day as I was a few weeks ago.
Best moment from last week: Praying for the baby. I've started taking a few moments in the morning and setting my hands on my belly and praying. It really has turned in to a very powerful and sweet time for me.
Miss anything? The occasional soda (which I have to admit I've had a few here and there)
Movement? Nope
Food cravings? Just sweets. And we don't have to many around the house so it doesn't seem to be a big problem
Anything making me sick? I've started not feeling great as I first get up but as soon as I eat something I am fine. A symptom that I was really hoping to avoid though has hit me, acne. Yuck! I dealt with this bad enough through teen years and now its back!
Gender? Still several weeks before we'll know. The more I look at baby stuff the more I want a little boy. Time will tell though!
Labor Signs? nope
Wedding rings still on? yep!
Happy or Moody? Feeling better this week!
Looking forward to? Flu season to be over! Seriously people, don't send your sick kids to school! ;)

Here's what baby is up to this week!
  • You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
  • Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
  • Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
  • Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.
I'll try to get a picture up of the belly tonight. Chris and I are going on a date so atleast I won't be in sweats! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wait until you're wearing sweats ON the date.. LOL