1.18.2012

Baby Wescoat: Week 10

How far along? 10 Weeks
Total Weight gain: 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes? No, I'm avoiding jeans though
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? I'm still having some weird dreams. Nothing about baby just strange!
Best moment from last week: Seeing our little one wiggle around in the ultrasound
Miss anything? soda and coffee. I'm pretty sure the soda thing is just in my head.  
Movement? No, and after having my due date moved farther away I feel like I will never feel this little one move
Food cravings? Nothing specific, although I do feel like I voice my opinion on what sounds good more
Anything making me sick? No, still feeling great
Gender? Although I still would like a boy I think its going to be a girl
Labor Signs? none
Wedding rings still on? oh yes!
Happy or Moody? Moody, but not in the grouchy way just emotional vs. happy. Never know what its going to be.
Looking forward to? This one will most likely seem silly and ungrateful and I don't mean for it to be that way at all but I am SO looking forward to being 13 weeks along. When we found out that I wasn't as far along as we thought it was a big let down. Now that I am 10 weeks a long I feel like I've already "been there and done that." Now, like I said I am so thankful to have a healthy little one and can't wait to meet him/her!

No comments: