1.12.2012

devotions.

My dear friend Amy and I have been talking about starting a devotion. Both of us are really interested in doing one that focuses on marriage and being a Godly wife to our sweet husbands. Looking in to devotions is kind of overwhelming because there are so many out there and I feel it is so important to pick the right one.

We are also trying to decide if we are choosing the right subject. Does doing a bible study on marriage exclude others that may want to join in.

I guess I don't have a lot of thought on this right now but if anyone out there reading this has any input feel free to comment! I'd love to hear!

Oh and pray for us tomorrow! We have our first "official" ultrasound to do measurements and set the due date for sure! So looking forward to it!



Be a blessing to someone today!

No comments: