1.14.2012

My list.

Here is a list of 50 things I wanted to do as of last February. I'm pretty excited to be marking things off the list or at least feel like they are in progress.

After reading through my list I'm also kind of sad that I can't say that some of these are accomplished. This is a new year with big things a head of me. I'm looking forward to checking more off my list!

These are some that I feel are done or in the works.
3. I have become a wife and I'll be a mommy in seven months!
5. I do feel like my relationship is better so I'll count this as in progress!
7. I took some nature shots this past year because of the beauty of Gods creation, can't wait to continue this one!
8. The words "I love you" are so sweet. I'm working not to over use love or throw it around such as I love that shirt. No, I don't love that shirt, I LOVE my husband.
10. I'm definitely getting better about cooking from scratch. Looking at some new recipes lately!
20. I feel like I am still learning what this one really means but I hope I'm making progress
23. I have learned a lot in the last year through marriage, relationships, work and many other things. But I will continue to learn so much more!
27. I'm kind of using my blog as my journal. Finally sticking with it a bit.
29. Did this last week! I may make another one tonight.
30. I did this for my wedding. But it's already back, for a good cause though!
50. I'm definitely happy. God continues to bless and provide for our growing little family!

1. Pass on a nugget of information - like how to ride a bike, tie your shoes, or crochet a potholder
2. Scuba dive
3. Become a wife and Mommy
4. Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade live in NYC
5. Grow closer and closer to my Lord and Savior
6. Be more spontaneous - I love this song...
7. Take photos for the beauty that I see in things not because I want to take a pretty picture
8. Tell those that I love, "I love you" not out of habit but because I do
9. Lay in the grass and find shapes in the clouds
10. Make more meals from scratch
11. Take fresh baked goodies to people, just to say hello
12. Have a paint fight
13. Be more creative
14. Ride a hot air balloon
15. Go to Disney World
16. Climb a mountain
17. Run a half-marathon
18. Crochet a blanket
19. Own a horse
20. Do my best to serve my husband and children (I'll have to share my philosophy on number of children I want sometime!)
21. Sleep under the stars
22. Know my neighbors, and take them baked goodies too
23. Learn something new
24. Go to a big sporting event like the SuperBowl, World Series, or even the Olympics
25. See a whale like "Free Willy"
26. Keep a clean house
27. Keep a journal, at least a few times a week
28. Be able to do 100 push ups - or maybe just 50
29. Paint on canvas and hang it in my house
30. Lose 10 pounds
31. Build a snow man
32. Read my Bible everyday
33. Take more time to do good for my family. They truly are the best.
34. Do something nice for someone who will never find out that it was me
35. Introduce two people that fall in love
36. Be a better listener
37. Keep up with friends and family better.
38. Go for a picnic in a secluded place. - I have an awesome picnic set from my wonderful brother and sister in law.
39. Keep up with a garden for the whole Spring and Summer
40. Visit more places. That includes a cruise!
41. Buy a home, not just a house but a home
42. Grow something and cook with it. i.e. tomatoes, peppers, pumpkin.. oh I dont know.
43. Take dance lessons
44. Photograph an endangered species
45. Make something that will outlast me
46. Plan an elaborate practical joke
47. Keep fresh flowers in my house
48. Be cautious with my words but say how I feel
49. Visit Bethlehem
50. Be Happy.

No comments: