1.13.2012

Baby Wescoat: New Due Date

Sweet little baby at 9 weeks and 4 days. Heart rate of 150. :)

Chris and I had an appointment this morning for an ultrasound. It was so sweet! Our little one was very active, we could see the little arms and legs moving around. The heart beat was very easy to see as well and was beating at a rate of 150. The old wives tale would make it seem that we're having a girl. The little baby isn't quite as old as we thought though. I'm measuring at 9 weeks and 4 days rather than 11 weeks and 4 days. So my new due date is August 13. That does put me closer to the beginning of school which is kind of stressful but the fact that the little one is looking healthy is good enough for me!

It kind of makes me laugh that I feel like my stomach is showing so much already. The first picture I took was when I thought I was 9 weeks and 5 days which now means I was only 6 weeks and 5 days. Goodness! We also wouldn't have went so public with our news if we would have known that we weren't quite as far a long. Oh well though! It's fun having family and friends excited and knowing that they're praying for us is amazing as well.

Well, now I need to go update my dates on everything! :)

Be a blessing to someone today!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hey Kayla! Just saw this update on Facebook and I had to check it out. HOW EXCITING! Congratulations! Sending you a hug! (Love Becca's Mom)