1.24.2012

growing with my husband.

I am so excited to share about this new journey Chris and I are taking. We found a devotion for couples at Mardel's a few days back and I can't wait to get started. I was sharing with Chris a week or so ago that I really wanted to find a devotion to do together. He took it on himself to help us find one which really meant a lot to me. The one we found is called Duets: Still in the Word, Still in the Mood. I read the forward on Sunday and it sounds so good. It's about couples of the Bible, the good things and the not so good things. I really like that. It shows us models to follow and also how to get through mistakes that other couples have made and we are bound to make as well.

This is something that is really important to me especially as we not only work on being a Godly husband and wife duo but Godly parents as well. I want our little one to grow up in a home that Christ's love is shown through every aspect of our lives.

I can't wait to continue sharing about this. Thank you Chris for taking this on with me and for being so quick to find the one for us!

No comments: